Mr. Chitester is a startup expert and experienced entrepreneur. He has founded a number of successful companies from scratch, including Chitester Management Systems, RedVector, and Florida Funders.
Founder, Catalyst Spaces and VentureScaleUp
Founded, scaled, and exited Photonic Systems
BA, Physics, Cornell University
PhD, Physics, Duke University
Mr. Greene has a broad range of financial and executive experience and has served as CEO of 3 public companies. He has also closed more than 70 M&A deals as principal of Greene Capital Partners.
After spending over thirty years as an executive for the Wall Street banks and large private conglomerates, Irv now lends his wealth of knowledge and expertise to Seedfunders as a Managing Partner. He has held numerous senior management positions including:
· President of JPMorgan Treasury Technologies Corporation
· Chief Financial Officer of Barclay’s Bank, North America
· Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer for Lehman Brothers Fixed Income Business
· Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of DHS Technologies LLC;
· Managing Director of Southeast Capital Equity Group financial services;
· Managing Director of ABN AMRO Inc.; and
· Chairman of the Board of the Tampa Bay chapter of Social Venture Partners.
Irv brings his world-class understanding of business systems to start up the community. He is responsible for continuously improving out Seedfunder’s portfolio companies and putting in place strategies for growth
Chairman, Entrepreneurs Alliance of Orlando
Founded, scaled, and exited EnableSoft
BS, Computer Science, Illinois State University
Founded, scaled, and exited Nuvotronics
BS, Physics, Virginia Tech
MS, Electrical Engineering, Virginia Tech
Founded, scaled, and exited Elite Medical Scribes
BA, Business,Management, and Marketing, University of St. Thomas
MBA, St. Cloud State University – Herberger Business School
Managing General Partner, DeepWork Capital
BS, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
MS, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, University of Central Florida
Executive- in- Residence for Negotiation and Entrepreneurship, Crummer Graduate School of Business, Rollins College.
BSME, Mechanical Engineering, Pennsylvania State University
JD, Law, Stetson University College of Law
MBA, Marketing and Economics, University of Florida